Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flickr mashups

I had no idea so many people have been creating so many things to do with Flickr.

The spelling feature was interesting for a minute or two. I suppose its purpose is to provide a brief moment of interest. After "fiddle" and "library" I was on to something else.

I liked the color wheel. I love playing with colors and could have spent more time than sensible messing about with the wheel. (I already spent more time than sensible in the other Flickr lesson... must speed up!)

Photo montage -- again, interesting for one or two photos. To me it's sort of a "well looky there, what they can do" sort of thing.

The librarian trading cards are wonderful. I can see people attaching their card to resumes or using them in other ways for job searching. And I noticed that quite a few cards in the librarian cluster were from students, probably thinking along the same lines.

I need to start using Flickr at home for some of our photos -- Inspired! (But have the time?)

No comments: